Working with us
At Pili Pop Labs, our goal is simple but ambitious: to make all children grow to become bilingual. We are convinced that the best way to achieve this is to learn while practicing and having fun. This is why we develop innovative products that motivate children to speak daily using new technologies. Our first applications have been downloaded by more than 500,000 families around the world.
Drawing is your reason to live and you would never go out without your sketchbook and crayons? We have a position for you! We look for a 2D illustrator to assist our art director in the graphic design and production of our products. Your main task will be creating illustrations for upcoming games and all communication media. By joining our small team in Paris, you have the opportunity to directly influence the development of our products and our strategies.
- create illustrations (character design, props, and settings) to our present and future products,
- work closely with the development team to facilitate the integration of illustrations in applications,
- create visuals for our communication media to make Pili Pop known,
- respect the existing graphic environment while improving it,
- bonus : create funny animations.
- you are strict, picky, and a pixel perfect specialist,
- you are a driving force in a team, and you are not reluctant to take initiatives. When you have an idea in mind nothing can stop you!
- you have worked on the production of video games or applications for children and you often get caught watching cartoons.
- you master 2D illustration and your portfolio is full of illustrations of characters and settings,
- the Adobe suite is no longer a secret for you: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash (After Effects and Premiere are a plus),
- you handle the graphic tablet like a boss,
- bonus : you master 2D animation and animate your creations.
If you are interested in this offer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more interested in your experiences and what you think you can bring to Pili Pop than in your CV. If you are missing one or two criteria from the described profile yet you are resourceful and passionate about our mission, we would be delighted to meet you.